Veja SDU Mesh B-Sneaker - Black / White
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made out of TPU and vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made out of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Please note: our online store remains open, however we will be shipping all orders once the lockdown is lifted and its safe to do so.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|