Maraca Luxury Candle - General Life Gardens
Created in honour of the historic Jardines del Generalife in Alhambra, Spain, this eponymously named scent is evocative of the famous gardens' moody ambience during the cooler months. The Generalife, built between the 12th and 14th centuries, was a palace used by the Muslim kings as a resting place. It was conceived as a rural villa where ornamental gardens, orchards and running water would soothe the soul, and it still serves as a place of reflection for many.
- Enjoy up to 80 hours of burn time.
- Fragrance formulated in France. Candle handcrafted in New Zealand.
- 450g / 15.87 oz
- Fragrance Notes
- Top: Mastic Tree - Galbanum - Grapefruit - Apple - Pear - Water Fruit
- Middle: Green Tomato Leaves - Green Fig - Blackcurrant - Pomegranate - Peony - Lemon Zest
- Base: Musk - Vetiver - Water Hyacinth
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|