Olympia By Love & Object Babette Ring - Gold
Thr Babette ring is inspired by ancient Roman jewels often admired during classical studies and Italian sojourns. It is a celebration of femineity featuring natural baroque pearls.
Pearls are believed to protect, attract luck and have a calming effect on the wearer. During ancient Roman times pearls were believed to be the tears of the Gods and white pearls symbolise the beauty, purity and the generosity of the wearer.
- "Babette" Meaning- Satisfaction
- Pearls - Symbolism, myth, meaning
- Natural pearl ring
- Solid sterling silver and 18kt three micron gold plating
- Natural baroque fresh water pearl, white topaz and lapis lazuli
- Hand crafted in New Zealand
- Measurements: 0.75" at widest part
- Note: Ring can be made in any size
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|