JeuneoraOn The Go Travel Combo - Naked / Detox
Jeuneora Naked+ Detox Travel Sticks are our solution for conquering jet lag and ensuring your skin stays fresh & body stays healthy on all of those overseas trips! Our convenient Jeuneora Branded travel tin ensures you only take what you need and save on space whilst doing so in style. Jeuneora Naked+ Detox Travel Sticks only contain 3 ingredients - Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Zeolite (Volcanic Detox), and Vitamin C. They are unflavoured, meaning all you need to do is add the powder to your favourite flavoured cold beverage and you won't even know it's there (with the exception of some cloudiness, which is just the Volcanic Detox & Vitamin C doing its thing). Like all of our formulations, the Naked+ Detox Travel Sticks are free from fillers, binders and dissolving agents. These little beauties are best shaken, not stirred! The Naked+ Detox Travel Sticks boxes & sachets are 100% recyclable through our Terracycle Recycling Programme. To find out more, go here. Due to the inclusion of Vitamin C in this formulation, Naked+ Detox Travel Sticks cannot be added to hot liquids (including coffee), as it will affect the flavour and destroy the Vitamin C.
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen - Our Type I Hydrolysed Marine Collagen originates from Europe where it is sustainably sourced & produced from fish skin. Type I Hydrolysed Marine Collagen is known for its beauty boosting effects & superior bioavailability compared to other types of collagen, meaning it is more easily absorbed into the body due to the smaller size of the molecules.
- Zeolite (Volcanic Detox) - Zeolite is negatively charged, attracting toxins like a magnetic cage, trapping and removing them safely and effectively without breaking down in the blood stream. Zeolite can support body detox, immune function & provide antioxidant support - all of which are vital during travel!
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is well known to complement Collagen, supporting collagen synthesis. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect the skin against harmful radicals from environment & lifestyle, that can also build up during periods of travel.
- Ingredients - each 4g sachet contains:
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen 3250mg
- Zeolite 500mg
- Vitamin C 250mg
- Each box contains 20 x 4g sachets.
- CAUTION: People with known allergies to protein and / or seafood should seek medical advice before taking this product. Always read the label and use only as directed. If you are pregnant or breast feeding please check with your health care professional first before taking this product. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|