Emma LewishamSupernatural Vitamin A Renewal Face Oil - Refill Pouch
If you have previously purchased a Supernatural Triple Vitamin A+ Face Oil and have finished this product, you now have the option to participate in our Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle Refill Programme.
Please don’t throw away your Supernatural Triple Vitamin A+ Face Oil bottle, you’ll still need this! Simply purchase a refill pouch from us, and pour the contents of this into your empty bottle to refill and reuse it.
A lightweight, nutrient dense and youth restoring elixir - the potent Supernatural Oil delivers complete skin nourishment. Rejuvenating skin, targeting fine lines and wrinkles, restoring plump, youthful skin and revealing a lifted, luminous complexion - this results-oriented formulation delivers age-defying results that you can see and feel.
Excellent skin nourishment
Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Protects against environmental aggressors
Emma Lewisham’s scientifically proven, green-tech formulation harnesses the age-defying power of high-performing natural actives. Patented regenerative stem cell technology is proven to help rejuvenate the skin and blur the appearance of wrinkles in as little as seven days, while forming a protective barrier against environmental aggressors.
The highly effective natural alternative to retinol and hailed skincare hero - Bakuchiol - helps reduce the signs of aging, while antioxidants, amino acids and omegas restore a healthy, youthful and illuminating glow. Luxurious and fast absorbing for instant radiance.
- fine lines & wrinkles
- dehydrated skin
- Natural Actives Include:
- Triple Vitamin A
- Plant Stem Cells
- Linoleic Acid
- 100% Natural - Vegan - Cruelty Free - Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding - Refillable + Recyclable - Commercially compostable packaging
100% natural, Emma Lewisham’s Supernatural Oil contains high performing active ingredients for full-spectrum performance in complete skin nourishment.
Emma Lewisham uses everything you need and nothing you don't, with every ingredient working hard to deliver you results. Their formulations are packed with the highest number of science-backed, synergistic and cutting-edge ingredients from around the globe, to ensure they deliver the highest performing natural products available.
All ingredients are safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding.
Some of the Key Ingredients:
- Bakuchiol (phyto-retinol / natural vitamin A) - A highly effective natural alternative to retinol, bakuchiol (plant based Vitamin A) works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by boosting collagen production. It is proven to show similar anti-ageing effects to retinol, without the side effects that retinol is known to produce, such as redness, dryness, irritation and sensitivity.
- Swertia chirata plant stem cell technology - Inspired by the latest in skin tissue research, Swertia Chirata Stem Cell technology supports skin tone and texture by boosting healthy skin function, which creates a thicker, stronger barrier that is more resistant to free radical damage. This regenerative stem cell innovation has been shown to increase epidermis regeneration and thickness while blurring the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as seven days.
- Kalahari Melon - Powerfully hydrating and regenerating, Kalahari Melon has a high content of essential fatty acids (50% to 70% linoleic acid) and Vitamin E which contribute to the integrity, suppleness and beauty of the skin.
- Free from - Parabens & Phenoxyethanols • Artificial Preservatives • Sodium-Laurel-Sulfate (SLS) • Artificial Fragrances • Phthalates • Fillers
After cleansing and applying serums/ creams, massage two-three drops as needed into your face, neck and décolletage using an upwards, circular motion to physically stimulate blood flow. Emma Lewisham recommends you start using it three nights a week and gradually work your way up to every night.
All Emma Lewisham products are developed to be used together, head over to their Routines page for their step by step recommendations.
While Emma Lewisham’s formulations are 100% naturally derived and nature identical, they recommend doing a patch test or consulting your medical practitioner before using any new skincare product, particularly if you have sensitive skin or allergies
All Emma Lewisham products are Toitu Climate Positive certified PAS 2050 and are designed to be circular - both world first benchmarks in beauty. Through their global circularity programme, the ‘Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle’, Emma Lewisham takes back all of their used packaging to be refilled or recycled.
Carbon number: 2.11 kgCO2e/100ml. This means that the carbon dioxide emitted during the production of Emma Lewisham’s Supernatural Oil equates to the carbon dioxide responsible for approximately 0.63 litres of Arctic sea ice loss.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|