Emma LewishamIlluminating Oil Cleanser - Refill Pouch
If you have previously purchased an Illuminating Oil Cleanser and have finished this product, you now have the option to participate in our Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle Refill Programme.
Please don’t throw away your Illuminating Oil Cleanser bottle, you’ll still need this! Simply purchase a refill pouch from us, and pour the contents of this into your empty bottle to refill and reuse it.
This luxurious, multi-tasking cleanser deeply cleans the skin, dissolving makeup, pollution and impurities, while fatty acids help restore the skin's natural moisture. Designed to counteract the ageing effects of everyday living, this full spectrum skin-beautifying formulation is packed with antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins to deliver unparalleled performance in cleansing, removing impurities and hydration.
- Deeply cleanses
- Dissolves makeup, pollution and impurities
- Restores hydration and moisture
- Calms, soothes and reduces the look of redness
Emma Lewisham’s Illuminating Oil Cleanser harnesses the superpowers of neuropeptide Bulgarian Lavender, which gently exfoliates dead skin cells, revealing radiant, illuminated skin. This unique pH balanced formulation preserves natural moisture while Vitamin E superheroes - Organic Chia, Rosehip and Macadamia - help remove impurities and environmental pollutants, helping improve from the signs of aging.
On contact with water this luxurious oil transforms into a milky emulsion, ensuring a residue-free finish. Cleansing is directly correlated to anti-aging benefits and is a fundamental building block to overall skin health. Bathe your complexion in our scientifically proven, green-tech formulation for incomparable beautifying benefits.
- dehydrated skin
Natural Actives Include:
- Triple Vitamin E
- Fatty acids
- 100% Natural - Vegan - Cruelty Free - Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding - Refillable + Recyclable - Commercially compostable packaging
100% natural, Emma Lewisham’s Illuminating Oil Cleanser contains high performing active ingredients for unparalleled performance in cleansing and hydration.
Emma Lewisham uses everything you need and nothing you don't, with every ingredient working hard to deliver you results. Their formulations are packed with the highest number of science-backed, synergistic and cutting-edge ingredients from around the globe, to ensure they deliver the highest performing natural products available.
All ingredients are safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding.
Some of the Key Ingredients:
- Neroli Absolute - Draws out makeup, impurities and environmental pollutants from the skin that if left untouched can cause signs of aging.
- Damask Rose (Vitamin C) - Containing Vitamin C and an array of other minerals and antioxidants, Rose oil soothes and moisturises the skin, while it’s antibacterial properties reduces redness and inflammation.
- Kalahari Melon (Vitamin E) - Powerfully hydrating and regenerating, Kalahari Melon has a high content of essential fatty acids (50% to 70% linoleic acid) and Vitamin E which contribute to the skins integrity of cell walls and the suppleness and beauty of the skin.
- Free from - Parabens & Phenoxyethanols • Artificial Preservatives • Sodium-Laurel-Sulfate (SLS) • Artificial Fragrances • Phthalates • Fillers
Massage 1-2 pumps onto dry skin for 45 seconds to dissolve makeup, pollution and impurities. Add water to create a luxurious, milk fluid, massage for a further 20 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, Emma Lewisham recommends using a natural muslin cloth. Follow with serums/ creams/ oils. Use daily morning and night.
All Emma Lewisham products are developed to be used together, head over to their Routines page for their step by step recommendations.
While Emma Lewisham’s formulations are 100% naturally derived and nature identical, they recommend doing a patch test or consulting your medical practitioner before using any new skincare product, particularly if you have sensitive skin or allergies
All Emma Lewisham products are Toitu Climate Positive certified PAS 2050 and are designed to be circular - both world first benchmarks in beauty. Through their global circularity programme, the ‘Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle’, Emma Lewisham takes back all of their used packaging to be refilled or recycled.
Carbon number: 1.33 kgCO2e/100ml. This means that the carbon dioxide emitted during the production of their Illuminating Oil Cleanser equates to the carbon dioxide responsible for approximately 0.4 litres of Arctic sea ice loss.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|