Emma LewishamNew Skin Reset Serum
The luxurious, award winning Skin Reset has become a cult favourite for evening skin tone, combating hyperpigmentation and restoring a radiant glow. A powerful formulation of naturally active, green-tech ingredients, it’s unparalleled brightening benefits have been scientifically proven to outperform the most recognised brightening products on the market.*
- Evens skin tone and refines texture
- Helps minimise hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Delivers an ultra-radiant, glowing complexion
- Helps Minimise visible signs of ageing
Pigmentation is reduced via two different biological pathways. Our patented plant stem cell extract actively helps reduce the look of dark spots and pigmentation through inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing melanin and stopping the metabolic process that creates pigment. Secondly, vitamin B3 deters any pigment which does manage to form, from transferring to your skin’s surface in the form of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Powerful antioxidants help prevent oxidation, minimising the visible signs of ageing and delivering youthful, glowing skin. Hyaluronic acid derivatives penetrate deeply into the skin for long lasting hydration.
Scientifically proven to leave your skin unrecognisably brighter and more even you will quickly see why the 5 years of research behind these brightening benefits have led this luxurious creme to become a cult favourite.
- dark spots
- uneven skin tone
- age spots
Natural Actives Include:
- Antioxidant rich Alpine botanicals
- Vitamin E (Sea Buckthorn)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
- Edelweiss Plant Stem Cells
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- 100% Naturally Derived & Nature Identical Ingredients - Vegan - Cruelty Free - Safe for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding - Refillable + Recyclable - Commercially Compostable Packaging
The Skin Reset serum contains phytonutrients for full-spectrum performance in reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, minimising the signs of ageing and restoring an all-round beautiful, bright complexion.
Emma Lewisham uses everything you need and nothing you don't, with every ingredient working hard to deliver you results. Their formulations are packed with the highest number of science-backed, synergistic and cutting-edge ingredients from around the globe, to ensure they deliver the highest performing natural products available.
Some of the Key Ingredients;
- Vitamin rich Prickly Pear and Sea Buckthorn - This powerful antioxidant combination nourishes and restores for youthful, glowing skin. Skin Reset contains vitamins and essential fatty acids for optimal skin integrity.
- Patented Plant Stem Cell Extract - Developed over 5 years by the Swiss Institute of Agriculture, this patented combination of plant extracts actively improves the look of dark spots and pigmentation through inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing melanin (tyrosinase).
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - Niacinamide actively improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation while evening skin tone, brightening the complexion and reducing the look of fine lines.
- Edelweiss Stem Cells - Sourced from Switzerland, this uniquely cultivated form of Edelweiss promotes skin suppleness , by helping lift and plump the complexion. Also helping to strengthen the skin's natural barrier, it restores the appearance of youthfully firm skin through it’s high concentration of leontopodic acid and flavonoids.
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - Derived from hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate binds up to 1000 times its own weight in water, for longer lasting, more effective hydration that visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, plumper looking skin.
- Free from - Parabens & Phenoxyethanols • Artificial Preservatives • Sodium-Laurel-Sulfate (SLS) • Artificial Fragrances • Phthalates • Fillers
Massage 1 pump of Skin Reset into your face and neck, after cleansing and before sunscreen. Massage into your face and neck using an upwards, circular motion to physically stimulate blood flow. Use daily morning and night.
All Emma Lewisham products are developed to be used together, head over to their Routines page for their step by step recommendations.
A little reminder that when it comes to managing the appearance of hyperpigmentation it takes ongoing:
- Protection - Sun exposure is the number one trigger of hyperpigmentation and the leading cause of skin ageing. The sun’s rays affect your skin even on cloudy days, so always protect with a verified SPF 30+ sunscreen such as Skin Shield everyday.
- Patience - If your skin has years of sun exposure and damage, patience is needed to get results. With daily use, you should see visible results within 4 weeks.
- Persistence -Continue to apply Skin Reset and protect your skin using SPF 30+.
While Emma Lewisham’s formulations are 100% naturally derived and nature identical, they recommend doing a patch test or consulting your medical practitioner before using any new skincare product, particularly if you have sensitive skin or allergies.
All Emma Lewisham products are Toitu Climate Positive certified PAS 2050 and are designed to be circular - both world first benchmarks in beauty. Through their global circularity programme, the ‘Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle’, Emma Lewisham takes back all of their used packaging to be refilled or recycled.
Carbon number: 3.0 kgCO2e/100ml. This means that the carbon dioxide emitted during the production of their Skin Reset equates to the carbon dioxide responsible for approximately 0.9 litres of Arctic sea ice loss.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|