Skip to content
What are our in-store layby terms & conditions?
- SALE OR DISCOUNTED ITEMS CAN NOT BY LAYBY'ED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
- 30% deposit of cash value goods.
- Balance of account must be made within 4 weeks from date of purchase.
- You may however, at any time during the period of payment, pay the amount owing & receive possession of the goods.
- If the order is cancelled or if payment is not completed within 4 weeks of the date of purchase a $50 layby cancellation fee will be applied and the goods will be returned to stock. In such cases the rights of the buyer & seller are as set out in section 9 of the Layby Sales Act 1971.
- Items cannot be swapped or exchanged under any circumstance after 7 days.