RE/DONE70s Straight Comfort Stretch High Rise Stove Pipe - Vintage White
The RE/DONE 70s Comfort Stretch High Rise Stove Pipe in Vintage White is a version of the classic 70s-inspired straight leg jean, meant to show a bit of ankle or seamlessly compliment high top shoes. Features a creamy natural vintage-inspired wash in comfort stretch denim, a classic button fly, and a raw hem.
- Fitted through thigh with a straight leg down to your ankle.
- Medium stretch - 98% Cotton / 2% Elastane
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, warm iron if needed, or dry clean.
- Model is size 25 and is wearing a size 25.
- 11” high rise, 27” inseam, 14.5” leg opening
- This wash runs slightly small. Size up if between sizes.
We are delighted to offer complimentary express delivery within New Zealand and Australia. For more delivery information please click here.
Worried that an item won't fit or look right? Don't worry, full priced items may be returned for a refund provided the item is returned within 7 days and meets our returns criteria, please click here for further information on our returns policy.
Please note that sale or discounted items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund/store credit. These are for FINAL sale.
|FRANCE / EU||32||34||36||38||40||42|