I am having a love affair - It's simplicity, stylishness, softness, comfort and warmth is like no other. Cashmere and I are soul mates. But I am not the only one with this addiction. Because of if it's luxurious feel and comfort and the multitude of styles and ways cashmere can be worn it is also a favourite of many top international fashion bloggers. Here are five examples of the multitude of ways cashmere can be worn taken from the bloggers inspiration.
1) Ponchos are a fantastic fashion item and can used in a multitude of ways. Blogger 'fashion influx' uses her black poncho when travelling to fashion shows and destinations teaming it back with jeans and sneakers for a stylish, cool but comfortable look.
2) Head to the office or a dinner out with a slim cashmere jersey teamed back with culottes. Simple, stylish and chic this is a look you will have for years and would get the tick from Jackie O.
3) Most of us know and love fashion blogger Gary Pepper, touted as one of the world's most stylish bloggers. Nicola Warne, the founder of the blog, is also a cashmere fan and teams cashmere jerseys back with cashmere skirts. Like double denim double cashmere is chic. Elegant and on point.
4) Cashmere jumper dresses are also a versatile winter wardrobe staple and can be worn loose with boots or cinched in with a belt with and flats - London blogger and fashion editor loves to wear her blush pink teamed with red flats.
5) And last but not least team leather and cashmere together for the ultimate winter statement! Choose the slouchy bassike pants, j brand slim fit pants or the Anine Bing leather skirt back with a slouchy jumper for some runway worthy combos!
With a great selection of cashmere at Sisters & Co from New Zealand labels Marle, Standard Issue and Elle & Riley come and get styled from our great selection!