With Karen Walker coming to Sisters & Co to launch her new Benah Bag colab and latest collection 'Utopia' we thought we would take the opportunity to get to know her a little more!! Here is our quick Q & A with the woman herself xx
1) Where did you get your inspiration for Utopia?
EAST PRACTICALITY MEETING WESTERN UTILITY
2) What is your favourite piece you have ever created?
IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER
3) What is your favourite city?
4) What annoys you most?
MIS-PLACED OR MISSING APOSTROPHES
5) What is your star sign
6) What was your first job?
SATURDAY MORNING SHOP ASSISTANT IN A
7) How do you keep inspired?
BY BEING OPEN TO POSSIBILITIES
8) How did you get into fashion design?
I JUST STARTED DESIGNING CLOTHES
9) Where was the strangest place you have ever seen
Karen walker worn?
I HAVE NO IDEA
10) what has being the biggest highlight in your career so far?
BEING ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEW YORK TIMES (ABOVE THE FOLD EVEN! ).X